servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Termin <...@blue-elephant-systems.com>
Subject Re: ServiceMix Vs Mule
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 12:55:53 GMT
The link might also be intersting for you. There are some important
comments from Guillaume.

Cheers,
Thomas

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=46044

--
Thomas Termin

Tel    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 676
Fax    :  (+49) 0711 - 45 10 17 573
WWW    :  http://www.blue-elephant-systems.com
Email  :  Thomas.Termin@blue-elephant-systems.com

blue elephant systems GmbH
Firmensitz      : Wollgrasweg 49, D-70599 Stuttgart
Registergericht : Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 24106
GeschÀftsfÌhrer : Holger Dietrich, Thomas Gentsch, Joachim Hoernle