servicemix-users mailing list archives

From jlbarrera <jlbarr...@sadiel.es>
Subject WebServices and SSL
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 13:36:49 GMT

Hello

I'm using servicemix-http with SSL.

I have generated the keyStore:
    keytool -genkey -keypass password -keystore keystoredemo -storepass
password
And i generated the trustStore:
    keytool -import -trustcacerts -keystore keystoretrust -file somename.cer
-v

In the xbean.xml configuration file:

<http:ssl>
                    <http:sslParameters
keyStore="/home/jlbarrera/keystoredemo"
                                        keyStorePassword="password"

trustStore="/home/jlbarrera/keystoretrust"
                                        trustStorePassword="password"/>
                    </http:ssl>

But i get the next error:

   "No trusted certificate found"

Somebody know the problem? The route of files it's mistaken? I try with
file:///route... too. I'm using Linux filesystem..

Thanks!