servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Has anyone used SCA in ServiceMix?
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:12:37 GMT
Btw. Tibco Software has recently released a product called Activematrix
that is based on Spring, JBI and SCA.
So I think the combination of SCA and JBI is quite promising.

Another thing that is quite interesting is that there is a Spring SCA
binding defined in the SCA standard. So
Spring beans can define or consume SCA services. I think this would be
quite straigtforward to integrate into the spring based config of
servicemix.
(http://www.osoa.org/download/attachments/35/SCA_SpringComponentImplementationSpecification-V100.pdf?version=1)

Best regards

Christian