servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Sandra Schweighart <Sandra.Schweigh...@Innovations.de>
Subject Re: Cannot start activeMQ
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:04:52 GMT
Here ist the stack trace:

ERROR - BrokerService.start(370) | Failed to start ActiveMQ JMS Message
Broker.
Reason: java.net.SocketException: error setting options
java.net.SocketException: error setting options
        at java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(Native Method)
        at
java.net.PlainDatagramSocketImpl.join(PlainDatagramSocketImpl.java:17
2)
        at java.net.MulticastSocket.joinGroup(MulticastSocket.java:276)
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.discovery.multicast.MulticastDiscoveryA
gent.start(MulticastDiscoveryAgent.java:221)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnector.start(TransportConnecto
r.java:199)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startTransportConnector(Brok
erService.java:1087)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.startAllConnectors(BrokerSer
vice.java:1052)
        at
org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:364
)
        at
org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBean
BrokerService.java:43)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1059)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBean
Factory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:363)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:226)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean
(AbstractBeanFactory.java:147)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.
preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:275)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:320)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:158)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>
(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:48)
        at org.apache.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:48)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:410)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:344)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:461)