servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Soumadeep" <soumad...@infravio.com>
Subject RE: http-component and dynamic xsltResource
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 10:32:44 GMT
Guillaume,

The new snapshot 3.0 doesn't have many of the optional jars that were there
in the earlier builds, which our application used in order to run.
We have accordingly changed the code base to accommodate the change in the
new lib files structure, our code base compiles but we get the following
error when we try to run it.

Any changes in the way SA and the SU are defined or the jbi.xml??

Thanks
Soumadeep

Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Caught: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath$3.run(URLClassPath.java:316)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getLoader(URLClassPath.java:313)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.getLoader(URLClassPath.java:290)
        at sun.misc.URLClassPath.findResource(URLClassPath.java:141)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findResource(URLClassLoader.java:359)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResource(ClassLoader.java:977)
        at
org.apache.xbean.server.classloader.MultiParentClassLoader.getResourc
e(MultiParentClassLoader.java:156)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream(ClassLoader.java:1159)
        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory$3.run(LogFactory.java:627)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getResourceAsStream(LogFactory.
java:623)
        at
org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getFactory(LogFactory.java:281)

        at org.apache.commons.logging.LogFactory.getLog(LogFactory.java:395)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.
<init>(DefaultXmlBeanDefinitionParser.java:155)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser.<in
it>(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionParser.java:66)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.impl.XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.reg
isterBeanDefinitions(XBeanXmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:77)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadB
eanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:223)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:173)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBea
nDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:148)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:126)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReade
r.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:142)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractXmlApplicationContext.loa
dBeanDefinitions(AbstractXmlApplicationContext.java:113)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.loadB
eanDefinitions(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:161)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractRefreshableApplicationCon
text.refreshBeanFactory(AbstractRefreshableApplicationContext.java:89)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refres
h(AbstractApplicationContext.java:269)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:149)
        at
org.apache.xbean.spring.context.FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.<init
>(FileSystemXmlApplicationContext.java:100)
        at org.apache.servicemix.Main.main(Main.java:80)
        at
java:39)
        at
sorImpl.java:25)
        at
org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchStandard(Launcher.java:410)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:344)
        at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:461)