servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Doug Fischer <...@dfischer.com>
Subject Jabber connection problem
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 22:18:37 GMT
I have set up a Jabber server, SOAPBox.  I am able to connect to it using
Exodus from a number of different machines.  What I am trying to do is
connect to it through ServiceMix so that I am able to send to a room.  I
have a component set up:

<sm:component>
    <bean
class=²org.apache.servicemix.components.jabber.JabberGroupChatSender²>
        <property name=²host² value=²server-name² />
        <property name=²port² value=²5222² />
        <property name=²user² value=²test@server-name.com² />
        <property name=²password² value=²somepassword² />
        <property name=²room² value=²testroom² />
    </bean>
</sm:component>

When I try to run this, I receive the following error:

stream:error (text)
        at
org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.parsePackets(PacketReader.java:31
5)
        at
org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader.access$000(PacketReader.java:43)
        at org.jivesoftware.smack.PacketReader$1.run(PacketReader.java:63)
Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
    Error creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in file

[C:\Developer\Versions\servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\examples\xmpp-binding\service
mix.xml]:
    Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is
javax.jbi.JBIException:
    Failed to login to Jabber. Reason: Connection failed. No response from
server.:

Does anyone know what the reason might be for this error?

Thank you very much,
Doug