servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to implement use case
Date Mon, 03 Apr 2006 23:05:53 GMT
On 4/3/06, Doug Fischer <dgf@dfischer.com> wrote:
> Ok well I guess the first file poller, the one that accepts the conditions,
> is kind of unnecessary.  The requirement is simply that through JMX, a
> String can be passed into a component, that String will be the XML below.
> There is only one of these configuration files per instance, but there can
> be more then one instance.  The data does need to be persisted in case of a
> shutdown.

OK, so it sounds like persisting the data is not necessary. But the
JMX requriement is a new one. So do you mean that you'll need to pass
the XML as a string to the extended file poller?

In addition, it appears that there is a requirement for one
configuation file per instance of the app. Are these configurations
always the same or can they vary per instance?

Bruce
);'

Apache Geronimo (http://geronimo.apache.org/)

Castor (http://castor.org/)