servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Components in Different Threads?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:11:22 GMT
ServiceMix lightweight components may implement the
  org.apache.servicemix.MessageExchangeListener interface.
In such cases, JBI message exchanges will be pushed to the component
using this interface, instead of having the component polling the delivery
channel.  This is an optional ServiceMix specific extension to JBI.

In other cases, the component will have to poll the delivery channel, and
therefore threads will not be shared.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet