servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 release
Date Sun, 15 Jan 2017 22:09:01 GMT
Hi

I've just upgraded master to Karaf 4.0.8 and ActiveMQ 5.14.3. Actually we have following configuration:

  * Apache ActiveMQ 5.14.3
  * Apache Camel 2.16.4
  * Apache CXF 3.1.5
  * Apache Karaf 4.0.8

I propose to release 7.0.0 this state this week as this configuration will let the users smooth
transition from ServiceMix 6.1.x. Next we can start work on ServiceMix 7.1 which should include
Camel 5.17.x or 5.18.x and some other changed planned for ServiceMix 7 (like profiles, etc.)

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)