servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Sobkowiak Krzysztof <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0 final
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 09:23:22 GMT
Hi Cristiano

We are going to use profiles in ServiceMix 7. I'd like to upgrade to the next Karaf version
which should include 1 fix necessary to simplify the assembly. I think we will release M2
in the last weeks of March and if there are no problems the final release at the beginning
of April.

Regards
Krzysztof

--