servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix 7.0.0.M1 release
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:16:13 GMT
It has never happened to me before.

Regards
Krzysztof

On 04.02.2016 14:46, Jamie G. wrote:
> That is really strange, has this happened before during a release build?
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 5:22 AM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
> <krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have a dynamic IP and I thought so too (and even seen such answer in net for similar
problem). But I can see the same ip address in both staging repos, It's also interesting that
the modules apache-servicemix and features are not the last modules in the build process.
Maven has sent the both modules to another staging repo and after that, the next modules back
to the 1st repo.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)