servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Releasing maven-depends-plugin 1.3.0
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 06:05:09 GMT
+1

Regards
JB

On 09/23/2015 07:58 AM, Sobkowiak Krzysztof wrote:
> If no objection, I'll merge the pull request and start the release today to be able to
finalize it before the conference.

> Regards
> Krzysztof
>
> On 21.09.2015 22:40, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Michael has updated the pull request. I have checked it and it seems to work.
>>
>> Regards
>> Krzysztof
>>
>> On 21.09.2015 00:09, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> We have got last days a contribution from Christian Schneider which improves
the plugin, especially the cooperation with m2e
>>> plugin in Eclipse (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2669).
>>>
>>> I have also found one pull request (https://github.com/apache/servicemix-maven-plugins/pull/1)
we missed, which extends the
>>> plugin with parameters to customize the output. The pull request is no more compatible
with the sources (due to changes made
>>> by SM-2669). I have asked Michael whether he could adjust the pull request. We
can do the changes ourself as well.

>>> I don't expect any more changes in the near future. I can't find any old issues
for this plugin. Do you have any changes, you would like to include in the new release?

>>> If no other changes expected:
>>>
>>>    * what do you think about cutting the release 1.3.0 next days?
>>>    * what do you think about including the changes from the pull request mentioned
above in the next release? This will probably delay a bit the release.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org