servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Releasing maven-depends-plugin 1.3.0
Date Mon, 21 Sep 2015 20:40:04 GMT
Hi

Michael has updated the pull request. I have checked it and it seems to work.

Regards
Krzysztof

On 21.09.2015 00:09, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have got last days a contribution from Christian Schneider which improves the plugin,
especially the cooperation with m2e
> plugin in Eclipse (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2669).
>
> I have also found one pull request (https://github.com/apache/servicemix-maven-plugins/pull/1)
we missed, which extends the
> plugin with parameters to customize the output. The pull request is no more compatible
with the sources (due to changes made
> by SM-2669). I have asked Michael whether he could adjust the pull request. We can do
the changes ourself as well.

> I don't expect any more changes in the near future. I can't find any old issues for this
plugin. Do you have any changes, you would like to include in the new release?

> If no other changes expected:
>
>   * what do you think about cutting the release 1.3.0 next days?
>   * what do you think about including the changes from the pull request mentioned above
in the next release? This will probably delay a bit the release.

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)

Apache Software Foundation <http://apache.org/> Member
Apache ServiceMix <http://servicemix.apache.org/> Committer & PMC Member