servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Releasing maven-depends-plugin 1.3.0
Date Sun, 20 Sep 2015 22:09:55 GMT
Hi

We have got last days a contribution from Christian Schneider which improves the plugin, especially
the cooperation with m2e
plugin in Eclipse (see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SM-2669).

I have also found one pull request (https://github.com/apache/servicemix-maven-plugins/pull/1)
we missed, which extends the
plugin with parameters to customize the output. The pull request is no more compatible with
the sources (due to changes made
by SM-2669). I have asked Michael whether he could adjust the pull request. We can do the
changes ourself as well.

I don't expect any more changes in the near future. I can't find any old issues for this plugin.
Do you have any changes, you would like to include in the new release?

If no other changes expected:

  * what do you think about cutting the release 1.3.0 next days?
  * what do you think about including the changes from the pull request mentioned above in
the next release? This will probably delay a bit the release.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak (@ksobkowiak)