servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Mykel Alvis <mykel.al...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Settings?
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 13:21:07 GMT
Hi Krzysztof,
I created a gist [1]  that documents what's gone on so far.

tl;dr version is that with Maven 3.3.1 and no settings.xml at all on an
updated Mac, "mvn clean install" gives me this (eventually):
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project drools-simple: Could not resolve
dependencies for project
org.apache.servicemix.examples:drools-simple:bundle:6.0.0: Failed to
collect dependencies at org.kie:kie-api:jar:6.2.0.Final: Failed to read
artifact descriptor for org.kie:kie-api:jar:6.2.0.Final: Could not find
artifact org.jboss.dashboard-builder:dashboard-builder-bom:pom:6.2.0.Final
in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) -> [Help 1]

Mykel

[1] https://gist.github.com/mykelalvis/45bc723ef61a52087d5c

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:35 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak <
krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Everything should be available in Central or in repositories included in
the pom file. Could you give more details which dependencies are missing?
Are you behind proxy?