servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From kdnigh <dn...@solielcom.com>
Subject Re: How to create a camel route to remote ActiveMQ broker
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 13:41:33 GMT
Thanks Jakub, That gives me more insight into what's going on. What I'm
trying to do is dynamically create the activemq routes, because I don't know
these routes ahead of time, therefore I don't think I can use Spring XML to
build them as these would just be static routes.

If I shouldn't be creating an ActiveMQComponent in RouteBuilder like you
pointed out, where could I create these activemq components in java
dynamically to other remote brokers?