servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From kdnigh <dn...@solielcom.com>
Subject How to create a camel route to remote ActiveMQ broker
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:02:25 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to send a jms message to a remote activemq broker on a remote
servicemix instance. I believe I would first need to create an
ActiveMQConnectionFactory object and add that to the default camelContext.
If this is correct, how do I access the default camelContext (which is just
a spring bean), from my routebuilder class? I was thinking something like:

@Component
public class JettyRouteBuilder extends SpringRouteBuilder {

    @Override
    public void configure() {
       camelContext.addComponent("activemq",
activeMQComponent("tcp://10.1.2.3:61616"));
       from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0:8888/mytestservice").to("activemq");

I'm not sure about the syntax in the .to(...) method or how i extract
camelContext from serviceMix since I've defined it in:

       xmlns:camel="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context.xsd
       http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring/camel-spring.xsd">

    <camel:camelContext id="camel5">
        <packageScan>
            <package>org.apache.servicemix.examples.camel</package>
        </packageScan>
    </camel:camelContext>

</beans>

Thanks in advance for any help!