servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Planning a 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 10:28:44 GMT
L.S.,

It's not that a lot has happened on ServiceMix itself since the
previous 5.0.2 and 5.1.0 releases, but the upgrades of Camel and CXF
probably mean more to our user base than anything else. Doing a
release isn't that much of an effort these days, so I think it makes
sense to plan to do 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release (perhaps later this week
or early next week).  Wdyt?

Also, with a Karaf 2.4.0 in the works, we should probably also start
getting ready to provide a corresponding ServiceMix release once
that's out. In my mind, that's too big an upgrade to do in a
micro/bugfix release, so perhaps we should set up a 5.2.x branch to
work on that?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen