servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning a 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 07:30:36 GMT
L.S.,

I though we were planning to do 5.0.3/5.1.1 with Karaf 2.3.4 and then
follow up with 5.0.4/5.1.2 for the upgrade to Karaf 2.3.6. When I was
looking into doing some of these builds over the weekend, I noticed
the codebase got upgraded to 2.3.6-SNAPSHOT last week, so that was a
bit confusing. I probably have some time today and tomorrow to cut
those two releases, but if we prefer waiting around for the Karaf
2.3.6 release, that would be fine for me too.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen