servicemix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning a 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 14:56:14 GMT
+1 for SMX 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 with current  code base and 5.0.4 and 5.1.2
with Karaf 2.3.6.
+1 for SMX 5.2.x with Karaf 2.4.0
+1 for SMX 6 with Karaf 3.0.2

Yes I've copied Krzysztof but it actually really reflects my opinion ;-)

Cristiano


Il lunedì 14 luglio 2014, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> ha scritto:

> OK, I tackle that (I'm updating the existing branches).
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 07/14/2014 04:35 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
>
>> Could you please prepare the branch for 5.2.x and the version in JIRA?
>> When you prepare the new branch do you use the maven
>> release:update-versions to change the version?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Krzysztof
>>
>> On 14.07.2014 14:00, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> It sounds good to me.
>>>
>>> Karaf 2.3.6 and 2.4.0 should be available soon (something like
>>> beginning of next week).
>>> Karaf 3.0.2 is planned just after (end of next week).
>>>
>>> regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 07/14/2014 12:47 PM, Sobkowiak, Krzysztof wrote:
>>>
>>>> +1 for SMX 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 with current  code base and 5.0.4 and 5.1.2
>>>> with Karaf 2.3.6.
>>>> +1 for SMX 5.2.x with Karaf 2.4.0
>>>>
>>>> With SMX 6 we should wait until Karaf 3.0.2 is available and contains
>>>> the fix for the deploy folder problem.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards
>>>> Krzysztof
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 14.07.2014 12:28, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> L.S.,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> It's not that a lot has happened on ServiceMix itself since the
>>>>> previous 5.0.2 and 5.1.0 releases, but the upgrades of Camel and CXF
>>>>> probably mean more to our user base than anything else. Doing a
>>>>> release isn't that much of an effort these days, so I think it makes
>>>>> sense to plan to do 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release (perhaps later this week
>>>>> or early next week).  Wdyt?
>>>>>
>>>>> Also, with a Karaf 2.4.0 in the works, we should probably also start
>>>>> getting ready to provide a corresponding ServiceMix release once
>>>>> that's out. In my mind, that's too big an upgrade to do in a
>>>>> micro/bugfix release, so perhaps we should set up a 5.2.x branch to
>>>>> work on that?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> Gert Vanthienen
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>>
> --
> Jean-Baptiste Onofré
> jbonofre@apache.org
> http://blog.nanthrax.net
> Talend - http://www.talend.com
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message