servicemix-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Krzysztof Sobkowiak <krzys.sobkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Planning a 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 21:42:47 GMT
Hi Gert

Thanks for the branch. I don't have too much time last days (my daughter
has vacations, my wife has scheduled next flat renovation). I'll try to
upgrade it to Karaf 2.4.0 next days.

Best regards
Krzysztof

On 21.07.2014 09:22, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
> Hi Krzysztof,
>
> I set up the branch and added the versions in JIRA.  I usually just
> update the versions using something like sed, but a Maven goal like
> release:update-versions or versions:set will do the trick as well.
>
> Regards,
>
> Gert
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 4:35 PM, Krzysztof Sobkowiak
> <krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Could you please prepare the branch for 5.2.x and the version in JIRA?
>> When you prepare the new branch do you use the maven
>> release:update-versions to change the version?
>>
>> Best regards
>> Krzysztof
>>
>> On 14.07.2014 14:00, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>> It sounds good to me.
>>>
>>> Karaf 2.3.6 and 2.4.0 should be available soon (something like
>>> beginning of next week).
>>> Karaf 3.0.2 is planned just after (end of next week).
>>>
>>> regards
>>> JB
>>>
>>> On 07/14/2014 12:47 PM, Sobkowiak, Krzysztof wrote:
>>>> +1 for SMX 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 with current  code base and 5.0.4 and 5.1.2
>>>> with Karaf 2.3.6.
>>>> +1 for SMX 5.2.x with Karaf 2.4.0
>>>>
>>>> With SMX 6 we should wait until Karaf 3.0.2 is available and contains
>>>> the fix for the deploy folder problem.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards
>>>> Krzysztof
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On 14.07.2014 12:28, Gert Vanthienen wrote:
>>>>> L.S.,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> It's not that a lot has happened on ServiceMix itself since the
>>>>> previous 5.0.2 and 5.1.0 releases, but the upgrades of Camel and CXF
>>>>> probably mean more to our user base than anything else. Doing a
>>>>> release isn't that much of an effort these days, so I think it makes
>>>>> sense to plan to do 5.0.3 and 5.1.1 release (perhaps later this week
>>>>> or early next week).  Wdyt?
>>>>>
>>>>> Also, with a Karaf 2.4.0 in the works, we should probably also start
>>>>> getting ready to provide a corresponding ServiceMix release once
>>>>> that's out. In my mind, that's too big an upgrade to do in a
>>>>> micro/bugfix release, so perhaps we should set up a 5.2.x branch to
>>>>> work on that?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>
>>>>> Gert Vanthienen
>>>>>

-- 
Krzysztof Sobkowiak

JEE & OSS Architect | Senior Solution Architect @ Capgemini | Committer
@ ASF
Capgemini <http://www.pl.capgemini.com/> | Software Solutions Center
<http://www.pl.capgemini-sdm.com/> | Wroclaw
e-mail: krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com <mailto:krzys.sobkowiak@gmail.com> |
Twitter: @KSobkowiak
Calendar: http://goo.gl/yvsebC

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message