servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Cristiano Costantini <cristiano.costant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feature for spring-security
Date Mon, 30 Dec 2013 15:46:20 GMT
Hi,
it is not yet of a good quality to be published as an example, but here is
the code I've worked on to test spring security on servicemix:
https://github.com/cristcost/springsec

I'm not going to clean the project in short time, so I've decided to
publish to github anyway, but if anyone of you is interested to it and need
help I will be glad to support using it.

Please note the Git tags, I've worked adding Spring Security support to the
example step by step, and I've tagged every time I have achieved a
significant milestone.

Regards,
Cristiano