servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From marekk <Marek.Kolin...@anasoft.sk>
Subject Activiti command execution is very slow
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 08:56:13 GMT
Hello,

playing with Activiti feature I found it very slow to execute commands. In
general it takes near to 0.5 second to execute a single command on my
Workstation PC via RuntimeService API. This is not very acceptable since I
have to combine 3 commands to do my job (find execution, get variables, set
variables). Any suggestions/hints?

Env: ServiceMix 4.5.1 + installed activiti feature, Windows
RuntimeService used from custom Processor from a Camel route

Thanks.