servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CANCEL][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2013.02 release
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 08:31:15 GMT
Hi

I guess we should wait for Jean to come back and cut a new release of
these bundles.

The Camel 2.11 release requires these new bundles.

Though if anyone from the SMX team can easily cut the bundle release
then that would be lovely. I don't think Jean would object to
releasing the bundles while he is on holiday.

If not this will further delay the release of Camel 2.11.

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM, Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jean
>
> Are you going to recut a scheduled a new bundle release in the near
> future? It would be good for Camel 2.11 release as some of the camel
> features would need these new bundles, for these components to work in
> Karaf / OSGi.
>

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 3:29 PM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In order to include SMX4-1390, I cancel this vote.
>>
>> I don't drop the existing staging repository, I will add a new one
>> containing xmlbeans bundle.
>>
>> Sorry about that
>> Regards
>> JB
>>

>> On 02/27/2013 11:45 AM, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I submit the 2013.02 release of ServiceMix Bundles to your vote.
>>>
>>> You can find the details of the release content here:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SMX4%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%22bundles-2013.02%22
>>>

>>> Staging repository:
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheservicemix-304/
>>>
>>> Please vote to approve this release:
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>>> [ ] -1 Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)
>>>
>>> This vote will be open for 72 hours.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Regards
>>> JB