servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Release Apache ServiceMix 4.5.1 ?
Date Fri, 08 Mar 2013 09:48:19 GMT
L.S.,

I added a page on the website for users to download the 4.5.1-SNAPSHOT
assemblies, cfr.
http://servicemix.apache.org/downloads/servicemix-4.5.1.html

Compared to the original 4.5.0 release, we have already upgraded both Camel
(to 2.10.4) and CXF (to 2.6.6) so  we should probably start planning a
release soon before those two projects release new minor versions ;)

How about cutting the release at the end of next week, so we have a few
more days to fix any of the outstanding JIRA issues that we want to include
but still get 4.5.1 out in a reasonable timeframe?

Regards,

Gert