servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From cajunesque <MarkBorde...@LiveNation.com>
Subject SAAJ implementation in SM 4.4.2
Date Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:00:41 GMT
Hi guys.

This is my second post, and I write it only after a week of trying on my
own...
I am recently upgrading from SM 4.3.0 to 4.4.2 and notice a problem with
SAAJ impl that I cannot solve.

I have tried loading saaj-impl 1.3.9. (as well as previous version), yet no
matter what I do, the factory finder never locates it. (ws discovery library
in requires saaj to create soap envelopes). I am not using jaxm.properties,
and the only jar in either my local mvn repo or system directory (or my
cache, for that matter) with a META-INF/service file is the saaj-impl 1.3.9
jar. This is the error I get:
com.ms.wsdiscovery.xml.exception.WsDiscoveryXMLException: Unable to create
new SOAP message: Provider
com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl not found

In fact, before I specifically set -D vm vars, SM was looking for the axis
implementation, and could not find that (I have no dependency set to axis)
and would similarly complain:
com.ms.wsdiscovery.xml.exception.WsDiscoveryXMLException: Unable to create
new SOAP message: Provider  org.apache.axis2.saaj.SAAJMetaFactoryImpl not
found

I have attached my config files and the features file I am deploying.
config.properties
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716044/config.properties>
custom.properties
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716044/custom.properties>
jre.properties
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716044/jre.properties>
esb-proxies-1.9.5-features.xml
<http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/file/n5716044/esb-proxies-1.9.5-features.xml>

At runtime, here are the bundles loaded (even with just the first two, same
problem):
karaf@root> osgi:list -t 0 | grep -i saaj
[  86] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   10] Apache ServiceMix ::
Specs :: SAAJ API 1.3 (1.9.0)
[ 136] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   25] Apache ServiceMix ::
Bundles :: saaj-impl (1.3.9.2)
[ 200] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
wrap_mvn_javax.xml.soap_saaj-api_1.3.1 (0)
[ 201] [Active     ] [            ] [       ] [   60]
wrap_mvn_com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj_saaj-impl_1.3.4 (0)

Strangely enough all this works fine in SM 4.3.0.
What is the new SM doing differently? ANy help would be appreciated.

Mark Bordelon