servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <>
Subject Re: Need a volunteer for graphics
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2012 10:49:56 GMT

While preparing for the December ASF board report, I noticed we still did
not get around to adding the necessary bits to the ServiceMix logo to be
fully compliant.
Would anyone have some time (and the necessary skills) to add the TM to our
logo so we can get that final branding requirement off our todo list as

Gert Vanthienen

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM, Gert Vanthienen