servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] ServiceMix Bundles Jira improvement
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2012 06:28:23 GMT
Hi JB,

+1, it's better that we have some place to track the released version, jira is OK for me.

Thanks
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042

On 2012-12-10, at 下午2:18, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:

> Hi Freeman,
>
> no, it's just for the Jira assignation. The artifact naming is unchanged.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 12/10/2012 02:00 AM, Freeman Fang wrote:
>> Hi JB,
>>
>> Would the version like "Bundles-2013.02"  be a part of the suffix of released artifacts?
I guess no, right?
>> -------------
>> Freeman(Yue) Fang
>>
>> Red Hat, Inc.
>> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
>> Web: http://fusesource.com | http://www.redhat.com/
>> Twitter: freemanfang
>> Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
>> http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/1473905042
>> weibo: http://weibo.com/u/1473905042
>>
>> On 2012-12-10, at 上午1:18, Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I have a proposal to give more visibility to the users (and other projects) in
which release a change or new bundles will be included.

>>> My proposal is to create a bundle version in Jira at the first new issue created,
with a deadline to 2 months.
>>> Let me take an example.
>>>
>>> 1/ we've just released ServiceMix Bundles 2012.12
>>> 2/ after this release, an user creates a Jira like "Create OSGi bundle for foobar
xx.yy"
>>> 3/ in Jira, we create a version "Bundles-2013.02" and set the fix version of
the Jira to this one
>>> 4/ all new bundles related Jira (bundles as component) will have fix version
set to "Bundles-2013.02" up to the release