servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [PROPOSAL] ServiceMix Bundles Jira improvement
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 17:18:55 GMT
Hi all,

I have a proposal to give more visibility to the users (and other
projects) in which release a change or new bundles will be included.

My proposal is to create a bundle version in Jira at the first new issue
created, with a deadline to 2 months.
Let me take an example.

1/ we've just released ServiceMix Bundles 2012.12
2/ after this release, an user creates a Jira like "Create OSGi bundle
for foobar xx.yy"
3/ in Jira, we create a version "Bundles-2013.02" and set the fix
version of the Jira to this one
4/ all new bundles related Jira (bundles as component) will have fix
version set to "Bundles-2013.02" up to the release

If no "Bundles" Jira is created, we wait the first one to create the
version with two months plan.

Like this, we know in when and in which release changes, fixes and new
bundles have been included.

WDYT ?

Regards
JB