servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From luiggiandrade <luiggiandr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:44:58 GMT

thank you
gracias
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 22:26:47 -0700
From: ml-node+s396122n5714664h37@n5.nabble.com
To: luiggiandrade@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern

	Sorry, I don't quite understand you question.

If you are using the MESSAGE or PAYLOAD data format, you don't need to specify the serviceClass
in the cxfEndpoint.

But if you are using POJO (which will be used by default), you need to specify the serviceClass
attribute this time.

--

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.

FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Twitter: willemjiang

Weibo: willemjiang

On Monday, October 8, 2012 at 12:26 PM, luiggiandrade wrote:

> Hi,

> I have a cxfEndpoint, I can put a web service provider extern? and not use

> the

> serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"

> <camelcxf:cxfEndpoint id="datosciudadanos"

> serviceClass="ec.gob.sti.bus.HelloWorldImpl"

> address="${urlServicioEnEsb.DatosCiudadanosLDAPService}">

> <camelcxf:inInterceptors>

> <bean id="UserName_RequestIn"

> class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JInInterceptor">

> <constructor-arg>

> <map>

> <entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />

> <entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordText" />

> <entry key="passwordCallbackRef">

> <ref bean="myPasswordCallback"/>

> </entry>

> </map>

> </constructor-arg>

> </bean>

> </camelcxf:inInterceptors>

> </camelcxf:cxfEndpoint>

> <camel:camelContext id="camel"

> xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">

> <route>

> <from uri="cxf:bean:datosciudadanos"/>

> <to uri="routerDatosCiudadanosService"/>

> </route>

> </camel:camelContext>

> att

> Luiggi

> --

		http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/I-have-a-cxfEndpoint-i-can-put-a-web-service-extern-tp5714658p5714664.html

		To unsubscribe from I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a  web service extern, click here.

		NAML