servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Karaf 2.2.9 for the 4.5.0 release?
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 18:48:27 GMT
L.S.,

Given the new features that Jamie mentioned, I couldn't resist the
temptation to at least give the upgrade to Karaf 2.3.0-SNAPSHOT a shot
locally, but I quickly bumped into an issue with XBean: it looks like
xbean-blueprint is currently importing Aries' Blueprint classes with a
version range of (0.3,1.0] so we will need to get that fixed up first
and get the ActiveMQ features descriptor updated to the new XBean
release before we can consider moving to Karaf 2.3.0.

As soon as our release has been cut, we should move to Karaf 2.3.0 to
ensure we start ironing out these kinds of incompatibilities as soon
as possible.  For now, I'll just raise a JIRA issue to keep track of
the required changes in XBean.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource