servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Willem jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I have a cxfEndpoint, i can put a web service extern
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 05:26:02 GMT
Sorry, I don't quite understand you question.
If you are using the MESSAGE or PAYLOAD data format, you don't need to specify the serviceClass
in the cxfEndpoint.
But if you are using POJO (which will be used by default), you need to specify the serviceClass
attribute this time.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.