servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2012-10-03 release
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:08:32 GMT
Agree for the names.txt, I will include it in the bundle.

About lucene, it's the responsibility of the feature to install lucene
bundle. About the version, I can add a version range in the
elasticsearch bundle to be sure to use a working lucene version.
Another way (it's the one that I will adopt regarding your comment) is
the embed the lucene package in the elasticsearch bundle as a private
package.

Regards
JB