servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <>
Subject Re: Mistake in documentation - log:set cache
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2012 12:48:39 GMT

(first of all, my apologies for the very late reply)

As far as I can see, you should already have access to modify the wiki
pages.  However, we don't really maintain our docs in the wiki any
more and in reality, we should probably just delete that file from the
webserver.  I'm planning to work on the mandatory svnpubsub migration
for the ServiceMix website over the next few weeks when I have a bit
of time available which should get rid of all those left-over pages.

We are using
instead for generating the documentation in - if you fancy contributing
to the docs, we would definitely welcome patches to that project of
any kind (fixes to the existing pages, additional content, ...)

Gert Vanthienen

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 11:11 PM, Henryk Konsek <> wrote:
> Hi,
> According to the ServiceMix documentation [1] "log levels set using
> the log set commands are not persistent and will be lost upon
> restart". This is not true since changes applied with log:set command
> are persisted in
> data/cache/bundle_/data/config/org/ops4j/pax/logging.config file. So
> after the restart ServiceMix restore changed values.
> If you give me permissions to edit ServiceMix wiki pages, I could
> correct this mistake. I got ICLA signed from Camel pages.
> Regards.
> [1]
> --
> Henryk Konsek