servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accepting proposals regarding early git adoption
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:49:51 GMT
Hello!

Guillaume, thanks for sharing this info with us.
I know many/most of the Camel committers use Git over SVN. This means this
could be interesting for us. I'm wondering what will happen after the
testing phase, if we have a negative outcome for Git? Or will we have a
positive outcome in each case and this testing phase is more or less to set
up the infrastructure at Apache?
Do we have significant advantages by using Git directly (not over SVN)?

Best,
Christian