servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting the components build ready for release
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 11:25:19 GMT
L.S.,

I've made quite a bit of progress on gettings JIRA issues and builds sorted
out for the upcoming release.  My biggest concern at the moment is with the
JBI components.

The list of outstanding issues can be found at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMXCOMP/fixforversion/12316111 -
given the 'legacy' status of the JBI components, I was planning to just
defer all the remaining issues to the next release, but if there's anything
in the list that's already fixed or does need to be in this release, just
let me know and i'll leave that issue where it is.

The other problem is that I'm having trouble to get the build to complete
reliably on my machine.  For
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SMXCOMP-860, I already added a
comment so I'm planning to just disable the TxTests for now and then get
things fixed in the future - the EIP themselves are behaving correctly, but
there is a problem in the JBI container version we're using to do the
actual testing with.  However, I still have a few random failures in
quartz, the cxf components and jms as well.  Would anyone have some cycles
available to help tackle these remaining issues or run the same build to
make sure it's not just something in my own build environment ?

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com