servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Towards ServiceMix 3.4 and 4.4
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 10:00:13 GMT
L.S.,

As far as the website is concerned, we already have a website available in
http://servicemix.apache.org/staging/ which is built using Scalate - it
keeps the look and feel of the current website and is based off the current
contents in cwiki, but I already did some work on updating the source
location informations and pruning out the legacy information bits.

I would propose we invest a bit more time in adding/adjusting contents here
and making sure this looks ok - that way, the work we do on the contents is
not lost when we move to the new look and feel afterwards.  As soon as this
new (with the old-look) website is ready, we can just move it into place and
we're done.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource