servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From pranay6723 <pranay6...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem regarding activemq queue..
Date Mon, 05 Sep 2011 10:37:16 GMT
Hi all,
I have developed a code in which I am using camel 2.8.0, maven 3.0.3,
servicemix 4.3.0 and spring DSL,
what I am doing is,
1)reading xml file from one folder.
2) sending it to a jms queue1.
3) doing first xslt transformation and sending it to queue2.
4) doing second xslt transformation and sending it to queue3 and wiretaping
to a "output" folder.

When I compile and copy zip file to deploy folder of servicemix and start
servicemix, for first time (first xml) everything works properly and i get
output in "output"  folder.
But when i put another file in input folder it wont goes to queue..
I dont know what is happening there.. where i am missing?

please help me..

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Pranay