servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From pranay6723 <pranay6...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating a simple REST web service using servicemix camel
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 14:23:58 GMT
Hi Jean,

Actually What I want to  do is, I am having my data (in XML format) in
activemq QUEUE, now i want to make it available for customers. For that i
want to create a REST web service. The customers will call that webservice
by sending GET or POST requests and retrieve that XML data. Is it possible??
I want to do it using Spring DSL and servicemix. If you are having some
sample code regarding this please provide me..

can you tell me how to read activemq QUEUE and send the message/data to a
rest web service??
I am stuck over this now..

Regards,
Pranay