servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsn2005 component flow
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:08:51 GMT
On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 13:55, Massimiliano Guillaro
<m.guillaro@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Guillaume Nodet,
> thanks for your reply i think that you are one of the guru about Servicemix.
> My question is oriented to obtain the interior mechanism of wsn2005 . if i
> understand, wsn component create a topic (in subscription time) for an
> exterior subscriber (http) then, when a exterior producer (http) send a
> notification to wsn component, it wrap and send jms message to broker which
> send the notification again to wsn component that send the notification to
> exterior subscriber by BC.
>  if is correct:
>
> -From the point of view of jms Broker there is only one consumer that is wsn
> component which create some topic for subscribers. Is it correct?

A topic is create for each ws-notification topic, not per consumer or
subscriber.   We use the exact same semantics than JMS here.  The
point is that the WSN component is controlling all JMS subscribers and
publishers (but the JMS broker is not aware of that).   This also
enable the WSN component to work in a distributed environment if the
brokers are correctly configured to form a network (or if you have a
single broker instance).

> - There is a way to comunicate to the jms broker that an exterior webservice
> (consumer in that case) is out?

In theory yes, you could send a JMS message directly to WSN component,
but given that's not the way it's supposed to be used, you're kind on
your own here.
But it should work.