servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1067118 [1/7] - in /servicemix/components/trunk: ./ bindings/servicemix-cxf-bc/ bindings/servicemix-file/ bindings/servicemix-file/src/main/java/org/apache/servicemix/file/ bindings/servicemix-file/src/test/java/org/apache/servicemix
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 18:00:46 GMT
Agreed.  Also note that even when using the slf4j api, methods can
only accept up to 3 parameters with no exceptions iirc.  If you end up
calling a method with vararg, you have to pay the cost of creating an
Object[] array in all cases.  So be cautious!

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
Open Source SOA