servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsn2005 component flow
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 11:02:09 GMT
You should not think about ActiveMQ in that case.  The fact that the
WSN component is using ActiveMQ is an implementation detail.
What happens is that when a publisher publishes a notification, the
component will deliver it to registered subscribers.
What happens underneath is that those are mapped to JMS topics so each
WSN subscriber will have a jms consumer on that topic and will receive
the notification.