servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup NMR and features build
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 21:13:21 GMT
Jean-Baptiste,

I would definitely avoid any major changes before the release (if all
goes well, we could have a new ServiceMix release by the end of next
week - yay!), but feel free to remove them after that.  However, I
don't think just removing the dependencies in itself will help a lot.
We want to make it as easy as possible to manage the assembly building
process and to add new features to ServiceMix as we move along and I
think it will take more than just removing the dependencies.  We'll
probably have to do a bit of investigation into what is the best way
for us, but the KAR/OBR/... support that's been added to Karaf should
allow us find a suitable mix of solutions for what we're doing at the
ServiceMix project.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource