servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [DISCUSS] ServiceMix 5.0.0
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 21:25:03 GMT
Hi all,

As you know, ServiceMix 4.3.0 release has been submitted to VOTE. If
it's fine, the release will be available before the end of this week.
In the mean time, I'm testing ServiceMix 3 (especially around
Components) to be able to submit ServiceMix 3.3.3 release to vote
tonight or tomorrow morning.

It's time to deal with the ServiceMix roadmap :)

I think it makes sense to prepare ServiceMix 4.4.0 with the following
enhancements: