servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release ServiceMix Components 2011.01
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2011 10:53:29 GMT
Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:
+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Ulhas Bhole, Thomas Termin, Ioannis
Canellos, Rob Davies, Johan Edstrom, Guillaume Nodet, Chris Custine,
Lars Heinemann, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non-binding): Joris Schoolmeesters, Hans Couder

The artifacts have been promoted to the central repo and the version has
been set as released in Jira.

In preparation to the next release, I'm gonna update SMX3, NMR and
Features to use this components release.

Thanks all for your vote,
Regards
JB