servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Guillaro <m.guill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsn2005 component flow
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 13:48:41 GMT

>> - There is a way to comunicate to the jms broker that an exterior
>> webservice
>> (consumer in that case) is out?
>
> In theory yes, you could send a JMS message directly to WSN component,
> but given that's not the way it's supposed to be used, you're kind on
> your own here.
> But it should work.

I'm not sure to get it can you explain me?

So a wsn create a jms consumer for every subscriber (for example for an
external ws-notification subscriber ) and only one jms topic for each ws-n
topic but the jms broker doesn't know  nothing about subscriber.
In case of persistence (i think in default case) when a message is delivered
from a jms topic to a jms consumer the message is deleted from a db (if the
jms consumer receive the notification), but if, for example, the
ws-notification consumer (webservice) is unreachable  the notification is
however deleted form the db because the jms consumer receives the
notification but it can't deliver it to the webservice.
In that case how can i implement persitence?

Regards
MG