servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adaptation documentation: mvn jbi:projectDeploy
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 02:13:22 GMT
Hans,

We definitely shouldn't be telling people to use jbi:projectDeploy in
those tutorials so feel free to update the docs there.  You already
have an iCLA on file, so you should be able to update the wiki. If
not, just let us know and we'll try to get you the karma required...

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com