servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yourkit and Idea License updates
Date Thu, 05 Aug 2010 06:33:12 GMT
Hi JB,

getting an extension for Idea is just a matter of sending them an email request.
At least it was enough when doing it last time. They behave very nice regarding
licenses for Open Source developers at Apache.

I also did not try Yourkit yet, but I will give it a shot as well.

Regards
Lars

http://lhein.blogspot.com