servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Johan Edstrom <j...@opennms.org>
Subject Re: Using Karaf to deploy large Projects, like Servicemix
Date Fri, 06 Aug 2010 14:45:51 GMT
If you have a features file for deployment, you have the basis of deploying everything from
maven.
If you peek at the servicemix assembly, you'll also see how that assembly plugin is used to
create what goes
into the 'system' directory and the etc directories, that way you could build a large tar-ball
for an
offline deployment of all your bundles and features.