servicemix-dev mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adaptation documentation: mvn jbi:projectDeploy
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 00:32:54 GMT
Hi,

The mvn jbi:projectDeploy doesn't work in Servicemix4.

In Smx4, you can deploy SA by means of copying it to deploy folder, or
use osgi:install -s ways to install the SA bundle, you can take a look
at cxf-wsdl-first example we shipped with SMX4 kit, to see how to
deploy SA in smx4.

Freeman

--
Freeman Fang